Play Roblox with Private Internet Access by connecting to one of the VPN’s compatible servers in 91 countries.
Thus, Robloxians can bypass school and work network restrictions and country bans to play their favorite games like Adopt Me, Rainbow Friends, and Phantom Forces anywhere!
PIA also has low latency servers and DDoS protection to navigate avatars through safe worlds without lag.
Sounds good? Read on to see how you can use Robox with Private Internet Access.
How to Use Private Internet Access With Roblox?
It’s easy to use Private Internet Access with Roblox across Windows, Android, iOS, and macOS. Plus, one subscription can be used for unlimited device connections, so you and your mates can share “experiences” across the globe.
Follow these steps to use PIA with Roblox on your PC (the mobile steps are similar):
- Click here to get an exclusive Private Internet Access deal.
- Click “Try PIA Now.”
- Select a plan.
- Choose a payment method and sign up to create an account.
- Download and install the PIA app on your device.
- Launch the app and click the three dots in the top right. Click “Settings.”
- Click “Privacy” and enable the kill switches.
- Go back to the server “Connect” dashboard and click “VPN Server” to connect to a server with low latency for fast Roblox speeds so you can roleplay, chat, and game with friends in real-time without delays.
- Use the VPN connection to open the official Roblox site.
- Create a Roblox account or log in using existing credentials.
- Download and launch the Roblox app/client.
- Play and create on Roblox! Here, I’m experiencing a popular social game, Adopt Me!
How to Use PIA With Roblox on Consoles?
You can use PIA with Roblox on consoles by creating a virtual hotspot.
This way, you can navigate Obbys smoothly using a controller!
Here’s how I set up my Xbox with PIA using my PIA Windows app:
- Get a discounted PIA subscription.
- Download and install the PIA Windows app.
- On your PC, click Settings > Network & Internet > Mobile hotspot. Enable “Mobile hotspot.”
- Click “Edit” to change the network name and password. Click “Save.”
- Click “Advanced network settings.”
- Go back to “Network & Internet” settings. Click “Change adapter options.”
- Ensure the icon under “Wi-Fi” is on. Right-click “Private Internet Access network” and select “Properties.”
- Click “Sharing” and enable “Allow other network users to connect through this computer’s Internet connection.” Click “OK.”
- Use your console to search for the hotspot you created and enable the connection.
- That’s it! Have the upper hand and use fast PIA VPN servers for smooth, uninterrupted defense experiences on Tower Battles, Tower Blitz, and more.
How to Setup PIA Port Forwarding for Fast Roblox?
PIA has an easy-to-use in-app setup to enable port forwarding for the fast Roblox action needed in defense and tycoon games – think “Restaurant Tycoon,” where every second counts!
The drawback is you can’t enter a specific port number within a Roblox port range.
This doesn’t help if you want to drastically reduce latency and packet loss.
However, putting the VPN’s port forwarding to the test, I found it worked to slightly reduce latency.
Here are my findings after testing a South African server using different connections:
|South Africa Connection:||Normal||PIA VPN Server||PIA Port Forwarding|
|Download Speed||46.24 Mbps||43.27 Mbps||39.93|
|Latency||12 ms||12 ms||11 ms|
Port forwarding disabled:
Port forwarding enabled:
Here’s how you enable PIA port forwarding to reduce latency:
- Ensure you have a Private Internet Access subscription.
- Download and install PIA on your Roblox device.
- Launch the app and navigate to “Settings.”
- Click “Network” and enable “Request port forwarding.”
- Connect to a server close to you and as close as possible to a Roblox gaming server.
If you want a VPN where you can set Roblox port number ranges, try PureVPN.
This is an add-on service for $0.99/month. It offers an easy port forward setup via your PureVPN account, allowing you to connect to Roblox devices remotely with faster speeds.
PIA does not shape internet traffic for Roblox gaming. In fact, it helps avoid ISP shaping by masking your real IP so internet activities, like Roblox, remain undetected.
However, any Roblox lag using PIA can result from VPN server distance and server congestion. Avoid slow connections by connecting to a fast server nearby.
You can also get PIA’s dedicated IP as an add-on to reduce server traffic.
Explore the Best Roblox Games With PIA
My guide shows you how to use Private Internet Access with Roblox in minutes.
And once connected, you can enter digital worlds from anywhere using a protected network.
Ready to face the “Revenge of the Rock” in Adopt Me? Try PIA now risk-free and get started!