You can play Roblox with Surfshark by subscribing to the VPN, installing it on your gaming device, and connecting to a Roblox-compatible location.
Besides unblocking Roblox in places like Jordan and the UAE, Surfshark bypasses ISP speed throttling. This allows better gaming speeds for defeating enemies in games like Fruit Battleground.
Surfshark also gives access to geo-restricted Roblox items like Hellbound Horns or Headless Horseman.
But how do you set up Surfshark for Roblox? Keep reading!
How to Set Up Surfshark for Roblox?
- Open the Surfshark app settings by tapping the gear icon near the left panel. Then select “VPN settings.”
- In the new window, scroll down and tap “Protocol.”
- You’ll see a list of 4 protocols. Select WireGuard, which offers the best speeds for games like Adopt Me!, Squid Game, and Gacha Online.
- Connect to a server in a location where Roblox is available. I chose South Africa because it’s the closest server to my location.
- Open the Roblox website using any browser and create an account.
- Add an email to avoid losing access to game progress if your account is lost.
- Click on any Roblox game from the list and tap the “Play” icon. This will trigger an automatic download of the Roblox Player, depending on the operating system you’re using.
- You’ll see a new screen with “Roblox is now loading. Get ready!”
- Install the Roblox Player.
- The Roblox Player will appear on your screen. Log in by entering the account details you used to create the account in step 7.
- Choose a game from the list and give it time to join the gaming server. I chose Fruit Battlegrounds, a game based on the One Piece anime.
- When the game loads, hit Play and enjoy.
Does Surfshark Improve Roblox Ping?
Surfshark improves Roblox ping by circumventing speed throttling by your Internet Service Provider. Such speed throttling occurs when your ISP doesn’t give you a direct connection to the Roblox servers.
I ran two ping tests while playing Roblox on my MacBook – one with my unprotected internet connection and another with Surfshark using a South African server.
Here’s the first test:
And here’s Surfshark’s results:
I played Fruit Battleground without lags (and finally unlocked bomb fruit!).
Thus, Surfshark successfully bypassed my ISP’s throttling, improving my ping.
Ready to Create Roblox Magic With Surfshark?
Now you know that setting up Surfshark for Roblox simply requires a compatible Surfshark server! Once connected, choose from 40+ million games, including my favorite, Fruit Battleground. Navigate the treacherous One Piece world, collect bounties, and unlock new devil fruit powers to become the strongest.
Sounds interesting? Grab your Surfshark deal today and start playing Roblox!