You can set up and use Surfshark on Chrome by installing the Surfshark extension from the Chrome web store.
Since Chrome doesn’t offer a built-in VPN, Surfshark is your best bet for staying protected while using the browser. Not to mention, the installation process is beginner-friendly and only takes a minute.
I’ll take you through the steps below!
How to Install and Use the Surfshark Chrome Extension?
- A pop-up window will ask you for permission to install the extension. Click “Add Extension.”
- Wait for Chrome to download the Surfshark extension. Once it completes, you can find the Surfshark VPN proxy extension by clicking the Chrome extensions logo on the top-right corner of Chrome.
- Pin it first so that it always shows up on your dashboard. After, click on the Surfshark logo.
- Log into Surfshark using your account credentials.
- Tap the “Quick Connect” button to connect to the fastest VPN server.
- Alternatively, you can quickly search for the server location or the list to find one. Note that some locations have more than one proxy server. Click the flag to see all servers under a location.
- Click “Connect.”
- The connection status will display “Connected.” Surfshark will now hide your IP address.
- Navigate to Settings to manage Surfshark’s features. Turn on CleanWeb to block ads and cookies from malicious sites.
- You successfully installed and configured Surfshark on Chrome, and all your internet traffic is now encrypted.
Advantages of Installing Surfshark on Chrome
The Surfshark Chrome extension will help you bypass internet censorship blocks imposed by your government, ISP, or institution.
However, you’ll only enjoy this protection if you continue using the Chrome browser. If you switch to another browser or use a program on your device, you are no longer under Surfshark’s protection.
Other benefits of installing this VPN browser extension include the following:
The Surfshark extension for Chrome is easy to install and use. It’s also beginner-friendly and easily accessible from the Chrome dashboard.
No website can track your online activities. The Surfshark Chrome extension will replace your IP address with a proxy server.
Surfshark has a strict no-logs policy. On top of that, it maintains servers that would go blank if anyone tried to seize them.
Surfshark’s Chrome extension lets you bypass any firewalls imposed by your learning institution, government, workplace, etc.
Avoid Cookies and Ads
You will access your favorite websites with the Surfshark Chrome extension without worrying about annoying ads or pop-up cookie requests, thanks to its CleanWeb feature.
Connect to a Server Automatically
The Surfshark Chrome extension Quick Connect feature allows you to connect to the nearest and fastest server to ensure you don’t experience any drops in internet speed.
The Surfshark Chrome extension is secure, as Surfshark is one of the best VPN services and is independently audited by industry experts.
Surfshark also operates a strict no-logs policy and operates proxies that would go blank if anyone tries to seize them.
Secure Your Chrome Browser With Surfshark
The Surfshark Chrome extension is your best bet to enjoy the open internet on the Chrome browser while keeping your data and online activity secure.
You can browse, stream, and access content anywhere worldwide without restrictions. You also enjoy blazing fast-speeds and extra features such as cookie and ad blockers and website safety warnings.
So, what are you waiting for? Sign up by claiming this fantastic Surfshark discount offer today with a 30-day money-back guarantee!