You can use Surfshark with Flickr by connecting to a supported server before logging into the photography website.
Thus, you can bypass Flickr’s China geo-restriction, unlock the complete Flickr experience in countries like Singapore and Germany, or simply browse the site securely.
Ready to learn about Surfshark Flickr access for PC and mobile? Keep reading!
How to Access Flickr With Surfshark on PC?
Follow these steps to use Surfshark with Flickr on PC:
- Subscribe to Surfshark. Get these 2-year discounts for the BIGGEST savings.
- Download Surfshark for your device and log in.
- Select a suitable Surfshark protocol. Go to Settings > VPN settings > Protocol.
- Toggle on the kill switch. Go to Settings > VPN settings > Kill switch.
- Search for your preferred location and click to connect.
- Log in to Flickr and safely share videos and photos worldwide!
How to Use Surfshark With Flickr on Mobile?
Follow these steps to use Surfshark with Flickr on your smartphone:
- Get a 24-month Surfshark deal for massive discounts.
- Download an Android or iOS Surfshark app.
- Open the app and sign in with your details.
- Turn on the kill switch. Click the settings cog > VPN settings > VPN Kill Switch.
- Select the WireGuard protocol for the fastest speeds and best security while uploading and browsing Flickr content.
- Connect to the fastest server in your preferred location.
- Search for Flickr in your browser or open the app, log in, and browse/share content!
What's the Best Surfshark Server for Flickr?
The best Surfshark server for Flickr is the fastest/nearest to you (check the top of the server list). However, if accessing the site from a geo-restricted location or one with limited access to Flickr, the best server is the fastest location in the nearest country with full Flickr access.
For instance, I connected to Surfshark’s California servers with WireGuard and got up to 96% internet speed. This let me analyze other creators’ videos of up to 10 minutes in 1080p without buffering.
Unleash Your Creativity on Flickr With Surfshark
Surfshark is among Flickr’s best VPNs, thanks to its 3200+ servers in 100 countries that provide fast, reliable connections for smooth photo and video uploads/browsing.
And setting it up is as easy as downloading the Surfshark app and connecting to a server!
Ready to get started? Grab these exclusive Surfshark deals and enjoy lag-free Flickr access.