You can use VyprVPN with Deluge by connecting to a suitable VyprVPN P2P server on your PC app before opening Deluge for secure torrenting.
Alternatively, you can bind your VyprVPN IP address to Deluge to ensure it only downloads torrents over the VPN-assigned IP address.
Curious to discover which of these VyprVPN-Deluge pairing methods works best? Keep reading!
How to Set Up VyprVPN With Deluge?
As aforementioned, two ways to pair VyprVPN with Deluge are to use the VyprVPN app or bind your VyprVPN-assigned IP to the torrent client. But before we dig deep, you should download the Deluge app on your device(s) securely using VyprVPN.
Here’s how to do it:
- Sign up for a VyprVPN account.
- Download and install the VyprVPN app on your device. I’ll be using Windows PC for this example.
- Launch the VPN and sign in with your account credentials.
- Turn on the VPN’s kill switch. Go to Customize > Kill Switch, then toggle the feature On.
- Click “Connect” on the main VPN page. The VPN will automatically connect to the fastest and nearest server location.
- Visit Deluge’s official website on your browser.
- Tap “Download.”
- Choose your preferred device.
- Click on the latest Deluge executable file to initiate the download process.
- Go to “Downloads“ (or your device’s download folder) and open the downloaded file.
- Follow the on-screen instruction to install the Deluge app.
- That is it! You have Deluge ready on your device. Follow the steps below to pair VyprVPN with the Deluge program.
Method 1: Setting up VyprVPN App With Deluge
The app setup method is the fastest and most recommended to use VyprVPN with Deluge:
- Repeat steps 1-4 from above.
- Select a suitable protocol, preferably WireGuard (fastest and best performing). Go to Customize > Protocol > WireGuard.
- Click “Connection,” then “Connect” to get the fastest server automatically. Or, click “Servers” and search/scroll to find your preferred server. I’ll connect to the Switzerland server.
- Test for IP/DNS leaks to ensure you’re connected to a VPN-assigned IP address in your selected server location.
- Open the Deluge app to enjoy private and secure torrenting!
Method 2: Binding Your VyprVPN IP Address to Deluge
Binding your IP address to Deluge is often recommended to prevent your IP/DNS from leaking. Of course, a VPN kill switch is designed for that function, but here’s how to bind your VyprVPN IP address to Deluge anyway:
- Connect to a suitable VyprVPN server.
- Check for the VyprVPN server’s IP address and note it.
- Launch the Deluge app.
- Go to Edit > Preferences.
- Click “Network.”
- Enter your VPN-assigned IP address from Step 2 under “Incoming Interface.”
- Click “Apply,” then “OK.”
- That’s it! You’ve completed binding your VyprVPN IP address to Deluge. Enjoy solid protection when downloading the latest Linux distros or copyright-free material on Deluge.
Why Is VyprVPN a Great VPN for Deluge?
VyprVPN is a great VPN choice for torrenting, specifically on Deluge, since it’s compatible with the torrent client. Besides that, VyprVPN also packs other torrent-suitable features, such as
Extensive Server Network
VyprVPN offers 700+ servers in 70+ locations, all optimized for P2P activities. Therefore, there’s a high chance of locating a suitable and nearby torrenting server.
Also, VyprVPN’s extensive server network reduces the effects of server overcrowding. In other words, you won’t suffer slow download speeds due to network congestion when torrenting on Deluge.
Robust Security Features
VyprVPN encrypts your IP and Deluge torrenting data using industry-leading 256-bit AES encryption. That way, no one can pry at your private download activities!
Also, VyprVPN’s internet kill switch automatically disconnects your internet if the VPN connection is interrupted. Thus, protecting your IP/DNS from leaking.
Finally, you get automatic Public WiFi Protection, which keeps public WiFi admins, network operators, and snoops at bay while you enjoy your Deluge torrenting activities.
Take advantage of VyprVPN’s split tunneling to conserve bandwidth while protecting your Deluge endeavors. This feature allows you to encrypt Deluge only, leaving other apps to run on a smooth internet connection without VPN interference.
Super Fast Speeds
VyprVPN is a turbo-fast VPN provider, recording a 3.45 Mbps speed drop over my 30 Mbps base connection speed.
Therefore, VyprVPN doesn’t cause a significant drop to ensure fast download speeds on Deluge.
Protect Your Deluge Torrenting Session With VyprVPN Now!
You can pair VyprVPN with Deluge by connecting to any of its 700+ P2P optimized servers in 70+ locations before launching Deluge.
Alternatively, you can bind your VyprVPN IP address to Deluge to ensure the torrenting client locks all downloads to that IP address!
So, grab my VyprVPN offers now to enjoy this Deluge-compatible VPN for your torrenting activities. It even promises a 30-day money-back assurance if you don’t want to commit to the VPN for whatever reasons!