NordVPN is a secure Destiny 2 VPN that offers an extensive server network, robust DDoS protection, fast speeds, and dedicated IPs against Destiny 2 gaming bans.
Therefore, you can use the VPN to securely participate in quests, dungeons, and marauding patrols free of DDoS attacks or speed throttling.
Ready to enjoy the fast-paced and thrilling Destiny 2 games?
Keep reading for detailed guides on how to set up NordVPN on your PC or console.
How to Play Destiny 2 With NordVPN?
You can use NordVPN to play Destiny 2 on PC or gaming consoles, and I’ll share the stepwise procedure for each below.
How to Play Destiny 2 With NordVPN on PC?
NordVPN allows you to securely participate in the Red War campaigns, among others, on your PC.
Here’s a stepwise guide on setting up NordVPN on PC (Windows):
- Buy a NordVPN plan. I recommend the multiyear plan for its excellent cost savings.
- Download and install the NordVPN app for Windows.
- Log into your NordVPN account with your credentials (email and password).
- Connect to an appropriate NordVPN protocol. I recommend the NordLynx Protocol for its excellent balance of speed and security. Go to Settings > Connection > VPN protocol and select NordLynx.
- Connect to an appropriate NordVPN server location. Click on the Globe icon > Quick Connect for the best servers near your location. Alternatively, connect to a specialty server (P2P, Dedicated IP) to avoid VPN IP bans or improve multiplayer access.
- Launch Destiny 2 to collect Experience Points (EP), grow your stash of loot from bounties, and keep Earth’s last safe city from darkness using NordVPN.
How to Play Destiny 2 With NordVPN on Gaming Consoles?
Aid Osiris by killing all the Fallen before making your way to the radio tower and reviving Sagria free of DDoS attacks or speed throttling by connecting NordVPN to a console (PS4, PS5, and Xbox units).
- Buy a NordVPN Plan. Grab the multiyear plan for its huge savings.
- Download and install the NordVPN app on your PC. I’ll use a Windows 11 PC for this guide.
- Go to Settings > Network & Internet > Mobile hotspot on your PC.
- Turn on “Mobile hotspot” and click “Edit” to change the network name and password.
- Click “Advanced network settings.”
- Click “More network adapter options” and ensure the green light under “Wi-Fi” is on.
- Right-click “NordLynx” and select “Properties.”
- Under “Sharing,” tick “Allow other network users to connect through this computer’s Internet connection” and click “OK.”
- Navigate to “Settings” in your gaming console and connect to the PC mobile hotspot you created.
- Open NordVPN and connect to an appropriate server for Destiny 2.
- Launch Destiny 2 and enjoy fast and secure gameplay.
Why Is NordVPN Ideal for Playing Destiny 2?
NordVPN offers an extensive server network, fast speed, advanced DDoS protection, and dedicated P2P servers.
But that’s not all that makes NordVPN one of the best VPNs for Destiny 2.
Extensive Server Network
NordVPN offers a massive server spread (5700+ servers in 60 countries), ideal for ensuring the availability of low-ping servers and playing Destiny 2 from multiple locations. The large server spread also reduces server traffic jams and helps evade VPN blocks.
Excellent DDoS Protection
NordVPN offers top-tier DDoS protection against malicious bots and sore losers on Destiny 2 through IP masking and advanced AES 256-bit encryption.
While playing the Vow of the Disciple on Xbox Live, my competitor kept flooding me with DDoS requests, but NordVPN was up to the task.
Lightning Fast Speeds
NordVPN offers ultra-fast speeds, thanks to its proprietary NordLynx Protocol, guaranteeing buffer-free Destiny 2 sessions. While playing the Beyond Light campaign, I recorded 82 Mbps, a mere 18% drop on a 100 Mbps network.
NordVPN offers Dedicated IPs in 10+ countries, including Hong Kong, Japan, and the US. You can grab these specialty IPs to reduce server traffic jams, enhance internet stability, and reduce Destiny 2 gaming bans from IP blocklisting.
NordVPN’s Meshnet feature is a nifty tool to securely create a Destiny 2 server and connect with players in other parts of the world without opening ports or using a public LAN which could be susceptible to attack. I used the Meshnet feature to play the Gambit with my fire team, even though we live on different continents, with zero issues.
NordVPN boasts 5000+ P2P servers in 50+ countries, allowing multiple players to share Destiny 2 resources without restrictions while enhancing gaming speed and stability. My gaming team uses NordVPN P2P servers in our raids and showdown matches, free of buffering or disconnection issues.
NordVPN offers numerous obfuscated servers in 15+ countries that unblock Destiny 2, even in regions with high internet restrictions like Cuba, China, and Iran.
However, never connect to these servers unless needed, as they’re not the best for speed.
Secure Your Destiny 2 Gaming Experience With NordVPN
Whether you prefer playing Destiny 2 on a PC or console, NordVPN guarantees zero lags and top-tier security. That’s thanks to its advanced encryption protocols and solid VPN features.
Grab this risk-free NordVPN offer to start playing Destiny 2 securely from any location.