You can try the NordVPN 7-day free trial by downloading the app from the Google Play Store for Android devices or Apple Store for iOS devices and creating an account directly on them.
With NordVPN’s 7-day free trial, you can access geo-restricted shows, boost your online privacy, and enjoy the privacy of a no-log policy.
However, the 7-day free trial is only available on mobile devices, but I’ll show you how to get a 30-day risk-free trial with a PC and other devices.
Don’t just take my word for it.
How to Get NordVPN’s 7-Day Free Trial? (Easy Steps)
To start a 7-day free trial with NordVPN, follow these steps:
- Open your device’s app store (e.g., Google Play Store for Android or Apple Store for iOS).
- Search for NordVPN and install the app.
- Open the app and tap “Sign Up.”
- You’ll be directed to create an account. Add your email address, click “Continue,” then add your password.
- A new display will confirm you’ve successfully created a Nord Account. Tap “Continue.”
- Click “How 7-day free trial works.”
- You’ll see a short explanation of how the 7-day free trial works. Tap “Start your free week,” then fill in your billing information.
- Click “Quick Connect.”
- You’re now connected, and your NordVPN 7-day free trial begins counting.
How to Cancel Your NordVPN 7-Day Free Trial? (Step-By-Step Guide)
If you decide that NordVPN’s services aren’t meeting your needs, you can cancel the 7-day free trial at any time. Here’s how:
- Open the app store on your device (e.g., Google Play Store for Android or Apple Store for iOS).
- Tap the profile icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- Tap “Payments & subscriptions.”
- Tap “Subscriptions.”
- Pick NordVPN from your active subscriptions, then cancel your subscription.
- NordVPN will ask your reason for canceling the free trial. It’s mere formalities, so pick a reason, then tap “continue.”
Comparing NordVPN's 7-Day and 30-Day Free Trials
NordVPN offers two free trial options: a 7-day trial and a 30-day trial.
Both trials offer different features, and here’s how they compare:
- Trial duration: As their names suggest, the 7-day trial allows you to access NordVPN’s services for seven days, while the 30-day trial gives you a longer period of time (30 days) to try out the service.
- Device compatibility: The 7-day free trial can only support Android and iOS devices, while the 30-day free trial works on PCs (Windows, macOS, Linux), mobile devices (iOS and Android), Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Android TV.
- Simultaneous connections: With the 30-day trial, you can secure up to six devices simultaneously, while the 7-day trial allows you to secure only one device.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, a credit card is required to sign up for NordVPN’s 7-day free trial.
Previously, NordVPN offered a 3-day free trial that didn’t require a credit card, but this option was discontinued due to abuse by users who signed up with multiple fake email addresses to take advantage of multiple free trials.
Now, NordVPN requires a credit card to start the free trial, but it won’t be charged until after the trial period ends.
NordVPN will charge you a subscription fee after your free trial ends, and you have yet to cancel it beforehand. Thus, it’s best to cancel the free trial plan with at least 24 hours to spare to prevent the VPN provider from charging you for a service you don’t want.
Get the NordVPN 7-Day Free Trial Today!
Ready to try out NordVPN and see for yourself how it can improve your online experience? Don’t miss out on the 7-day free trial, available now!
Simply download the NordVPN app and start boosting your privacy, security, and browsing speed. Or, if you want even more time to test out the service, take advantage of NordVPN’s 30-day risk-free trial offers and secure all your devices.
Don’t wait – start your free trial today and experience the benefits of NordVPN for yourself!