The best way to install Surfshark on Kodi is to subscribe to the VPN, download the VPN app, and connect to a server to enjoy Kodi unblocking and streaming.
Alternatively, you can set up Surfshark on your router to unblock the Kodi add-on on your gaming console or smart TV, which can’t download a native VPN app.
I’ll help you set up Kodi on your preferred device(s) with simple, stepwise guides in the rest of this piece.
How to Set Up Surfshark on Kodi?
There are two ways you can set up Surfshark on Kodi:
- Set up the Surfshark app on a supported Kodi device.
- Set up Surfshark on a supported router.
Method 1: Set Up the Surfshark VPN App on a Supported Kodi Device
This setup method works for devices that can download a VPN app, like PCs, smartphones, and Android TVs. Here’s how to get it done:
- Subscribe to Surfshark. Get this exclusive Surfshark discount offer.
- Download and install the Surfshark VPN app on your device.
- Log into your Surfshark account.
- Connect to a Surfshark server. Alternatively, hit Quick Connect to connect to the fastest server instantly.
- Minimize the Surfshark VPN app and open Kodi.
- Select your favorite show and start streaming.
Method 2: Set Up Surfshark on a Supported Router
This method is best for Kodi users with devices without VPN application support. These include Xbox consoles and Apple TVs.
Follow these steps:
How to Change Server Locations on Surfshark for Kodi?
Always exit Kodi before you change a VPN server. It’s critical, as changing servers while watching a stream on Kodi can create an IP conflict.
In short, follow the following steps:
- Exit Kodi.
- Disconnect from your current Surfshark server and click a new one to connect.
- Wait until Surfshark confirms that the new VPN connection is successful.
- Restart Kodi and continue streaming.
Enjoy Secure Kodi Streaming With Surfshark
Kodi is an excellent open-source software enabling uninterrupted buffer-free streaming. Unfortunately, just like any other open-source software, using Kodi without a VPN can expose you to certain security risks or keep you from accessing some add-ons.
Thankfully, the Surfshark-Kodi combination lets you enjoy strong security, malware protection, and anonymous content unblocking.
If you’d like to enjoy secure Kodi streaming with Surfshark, try this time-limited Surfshark deal.