Play RuneScape with Surfshark by connecting one of the VPN’s 3200+ servers in 100 countries. Find detailed steps below!
From military-grade encryption and DDoS protection to bypassing country and network bans, Surfshark can play RuneScape safely anywhere.
Plus, make ISP throttling a thing of the past by connecting to a low latency server for uninterrupted combatting and real-time role-playing.
How to Use Surfshark With RuneScape?
- Enter payment details and create a Surfshark account.
- Use your credentials to log in to your account.
- Click “Apps & extensions” to download and install a Surfshark app on your RuneScape gaming device.
- Launch the app and sign in.
- Connect to your recommended location so you don’t have to deal with unbearable loading speeds.
- Go to the official RuneScape website to download the Jagex launcher.
- Download and install RuneScape using the Jagex launcher.
- Add an account if you don’t have one.
- Click “Play.”
- Play! Use Surfshark for RuneScape botting or keep shop transactions secure while you purchase Treasure Keys and Runecoins for your inventory.
Can I Use Surfshark to Bypass RuneScape Blocks?
You can use Surfshark to bypass RuneScape blocks. This includes account bans, geo-restrictions, and work or school intranet blocks.
- Get a Surfshark discounted deal.
- Download and install the Surfshark app.
- Launch the app.
- Connect to a server where RuneScape is available – preferably in a nearby country for faster server speeds. I chose Italy – Rome for this demo.
These steps change your real IP to reflect the IP of the VPN server location, allowing you to play RuneScape with anyone from anywhere!
Avoid this by clearing the browsing cache before connecting to a VPN server or accessing the RuneScape website in Incognito/private browsing mode.
Does Surfshark Have a Dedicated IP for RuneScape?
Surfshark offers dedicated IPs for RuneScape, ensuring you can get a static but unique IP address to access the RuneScape platform every time.
Hence, reducing your chances of getting banned for severe-hopping or suspicious account activities.
Here’s how to use Surfshark’s dedicated IP for RuneScape:
- Choose a payment method to complete your purchase.
- Select a dedicated IP in one of the locations listed under “Dedicated IP.”
- Launch your Surfshark app and log in.
- Click VPN > Dedicated IP to connect to your dedicated IP server.
Now, play RuneScape!
If you’re serious about RuneScape speeds and don’t want to risk the chance of Jagex detecting VPN usage, a dedicated IP is a solution. This is also a surefire way to get rid of pesky CAPTCHAs.
Can I Port Forward RuneScape With Surfshark?
No, you cannot port-forward RuneScape with Surfshark.
The provider highlights on its website that port forwarding creates holes in cybersecurity, allowing unauthenticated access to devices.
If you want to use port forwarding for RuneScape, try PureVPN.
PureVPN port forwarding is available as an add-on for $0.99/month, and it allows you to enter specific port numbers without complex router setups.
So, you can use it to access devices remotely and explore Gielinor lag-free.
RuneScape doesn’t officially support using Surfshark VPN with its platform, but you won’t get banned for setting the VPN up for the game.
However, if you break RuneScape rules while using Surfshark, Jagex may assign you a temporary or permanent macroing ban.
Use Surfshark for Safe RuneScape Adventures!
My guide explains how Surfshark can be used for this popular MMORPG.
It offers privacy and unblocking functionality, allowing you to enter the fantasy world and complete quests from anywhere.
Get Surfshark now and defeat Telos, Araxxi, and Zamorak using the best VPN features.