Browse the internet safely in Canada by installing IPVanish and connecting to a server.
Plus, with IPVanish’s 50+ servers across Canada, acquiring a Canadian IP address to access CBC TV and government portals is a breeze.
It also features dedicated smartphone and PC apps, while its router setup ensures seamless integration with smart TVs and gaming consoles.
Worried about the setup process? Fret not. I’ll walk you through the setup to get IPVanish running on your devices in the Great White North.
How to Setup IPVanish on Mobile in Canada?
Follow these instructions to alter your mobile location in Canada using IPVanish:
- Launch the Google Play Store or Apple App Store and install the IPVanish app.
- Open the app and sign in using your credentials.
- Accept connection requests to add the VPN configuration to your device.
- Connect to your preferred server location to access the content of that region.
How to Setup IPVanish on PC in Canada?
- Follow the wizard to install the app.
- Launch IPVanish and log in via your credentials.
- Connect to your preferred server location for discreet torrenting from Canada without alerting Bell, Telus, or your local ISP.
How to Setup IPVanish on Smart TVs & Consoles in Canada?
If you own a Smart TV operating on the Android OS, you can directly install the IPVanish app from the Google Play Store.
However, you must use the VPN’s router setup for non-Android Smart TVs and game consoles.
Here’s how to transform your PC into a virtual router. I’ll demonstrate this using macOS.
- Open settings and go to General > Sharing.
- Click the “i” next to Internet Sharing.
- Choose IPVanish VPN WireGuard Configuration from the “Share your connection from” dropdown.
- Tick the Wi-Fi box from the “To computer using” menu.
- Connect to your desired server location in the IPVanish app.
- Access your Smart TV’s Wi-Fi settings and connect to the virtual router you just created to escape monitoring by the Five Eyes Alliance.
How to Acquire a Canadian IP With IPVanish?
Canadians traveling abroad need a Canadian IP address to access their Bank of Canada, CRA, or MyToronto Pay account. Here’s how to get one:
- Launch the IPVanish app.
- Enable the Kill Switch from Preferences > OpenVPN > Kill Switch.
- Navigate to Server List, look for Canadian servers, and pick any from the Toronto, Vancouver, and Montreal servers.
- Let the connection establish to enjoy online banking abroad without alerting network admins.
Which Is the Best IPVanish Server for Canada?
Discover the best IPVanish server for Canada by navigating to the Server List, applying a filter for low latency, and choosing your desired location.
For example, I used IPVanish’s Montreal server to catch the local CTV News.
But to watch international content, you must connect to a foreign server.
For instance, if you want to stream Netflix US.
I also tested all protocols, and WireGuard was the fastest for Canada.
To enable it, navigate to Preferences > General > Active Protocol, and set it WireGuard.
Furthermore, IPVanish offered smooth torrenting speeds during my uTorrent web tests. Even their Canadian servers are P2P-friendly, ensuring high-speed torrent downloads without legal concerns.
Evade Canadian Geo-Restrictions With IPVanish!
IPVanish is a must-have tool for all the privacy fanatic Canadians.
It enables users to access overseas content seamlessly or manage their Tangerine, EQ Bank, or any local bank account while traveling.
So without hesitation, seize this fantastic IPVanish deal in Canada and get started while saving on costs.