Using Surfshark to beat DDoS attacks, evade geo-restrictions, and enjoy faster gaming speeds on Minecraft is simple. Choose a Surfshark plan, download the Surfshark app, connect to a low-ping Surfshark server, and launch Minecraft.
Still confused? This article will provide a detailed step-by-step guide on setting up Surfshark for Minecraft on mobile, PC, and console.
How to Use Surfshark for Minecraft? (Step-By-Step Process)
You can connect Surfshark to Minecraft on mobile, PC, and console for faster speeds, enhanced security and unblocking Minecraft.
The setup procedure is different for each device, and I will share their respective stepwise guides below.
How to Use Surfshark With Minecraft on Mobile?
Surfshark is compatible with Android and iOS, which allows you to tour infinite worlds, or build a castle without the risk of DDoS attacks.
These are the steps to follow:
- Buy a Surfshark plan.
- Download the Surfshark app from Google Playstore or Apple app store. I’ll use an android device for this guide.
- Launch the app and log in with your credentials.
- Click on “OK” to accept the connection request.
- Enter the two-factor authentication code and verify.
- Choose a low-ping Surfshark server location and connect.
- To change server locations, click on the globe icon.
- Launch Minecraft, make weapons, summon mobs, and securely build your future with Surfshark.
How to Use Surfshark With Minecraft on a PC? (Windows & macOS)
Surfshark is compatible with Windows and macOS, allowing you to securely explore the Nether world, forge new armor, and kill the Ender dragon on your PC.
Here’s how to set it up:
- Purchase a Surfshark plan. The multi-year plan is a great choice for its excellent cost savings.
- Download the VPN app. I’ll download the Surfshark Windows app for this guide.
- Log in with your credentials.
- Enter the two-factor authentication code and verify.
- Choose a VPN server location and connect. The best server is the one closest to you with a single-digit or low double-digit ping.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy lag-free and secure adventures with minimal speed losses.
How to Use Surfshark With Minecraft on Console?
Surfshark works perfectly with gaming consoles and allows you to securely mine rocks and build your Minecraft empire on PS3, PS4, and Xbox.
Here’s how to set it up:
- Buy a Surfshark plan. Opt for the multi-year plan for maximum cost savings.
- Install Surfshark on your PC.
- Go to “Network & Settings” and click on “Mobile hotspot.”
- Turn on “Mobile hotspot” and click on “Edit” to change the network name and password.
- Click on “Advanced network settings.”
- Click on “More network adapter options” and ensure that “Wi-Fi” has a green light.
- Right-click on “Surfshark WAN Miniport” and select “Properties.”
- Under “Sharing,” tick “Allow other networks to connect through this computer’s internet connection” and then press “OK.”
- Navigate to “Settings” in your gaming console and connect to the PC mobile hotspot you just created.
- Open Surfshark and connect to an appropriate server for Minecraft.
- Launch Minecraft to enjoy uninterrupted, fast, and secure gameplay.
What Makes Surfshark Great for Minecraft?
Surfshark is a secure VPN for playing Minecraft and offers excellent benefits to Minecraft players. Here are the top reasons why Surfshark is one of the best gaming VPNs for Minecraft.
Extensive Server Network
Surfshark offers 3200+ servers in over 90 countries that ease VPN traffic jams, unblock Minecraft access, provide stable internet connection, and eliminate lags.
Bypass IP Restrictions
Surfshark effortlessly bypasses Minecraft IP bans by encrypting your internet traffic and assigning you a new IP address. I recently completed Minecraft Dungeons in Turkey, where the game is banned, with no issues.
Fast Connection Speeds
Surfshark offers blazing speeds, perfect for fast-paced Minecraft.
Besides the ultra-fast WireGuard protocol, all Surfshark VPN server locations offer a dedicated 1Gbps port, perfect for playing Minecraft and beating ISP throttling.
Unlimited Simultaneous Connections
Surfshark supports unlimited simultaneous connections across numerous platforms and devices, perfect for multiplayer mode. My Minecraft team seamlessly plays Minecraft Java and Bedrock from a single Surfshark account, even though we’re in different time zones.
Excellent DDoS Protection
Playing Minecraft is fraught with challenges, especially DDoS attacks from disgruntled players and malicious bots. Surfshark effectively hides your IP address and uses request filtering through dedicated anti-DDoS servers to protect your online activities.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
On top of a super affordable multi-year plan, Surfshark goes a step further and offers a risk-free, 30-day money-back warranty. Test Minecraft confidently without financial risk by using the hassle-free money-back guarantee.
Best Alternative VPNs for Minecraft
Private Internet Access - Massive Server Network
Private Internet Access is a very affordable VPN for Minecraft with a vast server network, advanced security features, and blazing-fast speeds.
Here are the top PIA features that make it perfect for Minecraft.
- Massive server network: PIA offers thousands of servers in over 80 countries which bypass Minecraft IP bans, ease VPN congestion, and improve internet stability.
- Strict no-logs policy: PIA operates a strict no-logs policy keeping your personal information secure from the prying eyes of your Internet Service Provider and government.
- Excellent gaming features: PIA offers a raft of gaming features, including unlimited bandwidth, a dedicated kill switch, and fast internet protocols.
Grab the risk-free PIA offer today to enjoy fast and secure mining!
NordVPN: Fast NordLynx Protocol
NordVPN is a solid gaming VPN with fast speeds, robust security features, and gaming-optimized servers perfect for playing Minecraft.
These are the top NordVPN features that make it appealing for Minecraft players:
- Fast speeds: NordVPN uses the blazing-fast NordLynx protocol that effortlessly bypasses ISP throttling, ensuring fast and lag-free gaming with zero glitches or rubber-banding.
- Extensive server network: NordVPN offers 5300+ servers in over 80 countries, critical in bypassing Minecraft IP bans, reducing traffic server jams, and offering low ping servers for fast and secure Minecraft games.
- Robust security features: NordVPN offers a host of advanced security features, including a dedicated kill switch, military-grade AES 256-bit encryption, and IP and DNS leak protection to keep your Minecraft game secure at all times.
Grab the risk-free NordVPN offer to enjoy fast and secure mining.
PrivateVPN: Port Forwarding Feature
PrivateVPN is a lightweight VPN that perfectly balances security, speed, and cost for playing Minecraft.
Here are the top PrivateVPN features that make it ideal for Minecraft:
- Fast speeds: Private uses the ultra-fast PPTP protocol and low ping servers to bypass ISP throttling, reduce lag and deliver glitch-free Minecraft sessions.
- Intuitive gaming features: PrivateVPN is one of the best gaming VPNs with various gaming features, including port forwarding, P2P servers, unlimited bandwidth, and ten simultaneous connections.
- Solid security features: PrivateVPN offers state-of-the-art security features, including military-grade 256-bit encryption, an automatic kill switch, DNS, and IP leak protection to keep you safe while playing Minecraft.
Get the risk-free PrivateVPN offer to enjoy fast and secure Minecraft gaming.
Frequently Asked Questions
Many pros play Minecraft with Surfshark to avoid DDoS attacks, bypass geo-restrictions, beat ISP throttling, and reduce game lags.
Surfshark offers blazing-fast speeds, robust security features, affordable plans, an extensive server network, and intuitive gaming add-ons for Minecraft.
You may experience minimal speed drops when playing Minecraft while using Surfshark. For the fastest Minecraft speeds, connect to low ping servers, use fast Surfshark protocols (PPTP), reduce the number of simultaneous connections, and optimize your gaming device.
Using Surfshark for Minecraft is simple, requiring a few uncomplicated steps.
Using Surfshark for Minecraft is an excellent way to eliminate IP bans, beat DDoS attacks, access low ping servers, and enjoy faster Minecraft games.
Ready for fast, secure, and private Minecraft gaming? Grab this risk-free Surfshark offer now!