You can play Lost ARK on your PC by installing the Private Internet Access Windows app and connecting to the proper server/protocol to enjoy the game. However, since Lost Ark isn’t available for mobile devices, you can use NVIDIA GeForce Now with PIA to stream the game and play Legion Raid, quests, or other challenges on your smartphone.
Continue reading to learn how to set up PIA to securely unblock and play Lost Ark anywhere and on any network!
How to Play Lost Ark on PC With PIA?
The setup process to enjoy DDoS protection and title unblocking on Lost Ark with PIA is easy. Here’s what you need to do:
- Get a PIA subscription.
- Install the PIA app on your PC.
- Launch the app and use your PIA credentials to log in.
- Click the three-dotted menu icon in the top right corner and select “Settings.”
- Choose “Protocols,” then select “WireGuard.”
- Go back to the main window and click “VPN Server.”
- Select the server you want to connect to.
- Click the power button to turn on the VPN connection.
- Install the “Steam” app if you don’t already have it.
- Create an account on Steam. If you already have one, log in using your credentials.
- Search for “Lost Ark,” then click the title.
- Click “Play Now” to start the game.
- Securely play Valtan with your friends without exposing your IP address or suffering gaming lag!
How to Play Lost Ark on Mobile and Mac With PIA?
Lost Ark isn’t natively available for consoles, Android, iOS, or Mac.
However, you can install NVIDIA GeForce Now to stream the game on Mac, Android, and iOS.
Since NVIDIA GeForce Now is available in only a few regions, most players can’t access it until they spoof their connection with a VPN to its available locations.
With that in mind, here’s a step-by-step guide to playing Lost Ark on smartphones and Macs with PIA:
- Subscribe to Private Internet Access.
- Download and Install PIA on your preferred device (Mac, iPhone, Android).
- Log in to the app using your credentials.
- Click the three-dotted menu icon and choose “Settings.”
- Select “Protocols,” followed by “WireGuard.”
- Return to the main window, pick a server you want to connect to and establish a connection.
- Download NVIDIA GeForce Now from the Play Store/App Store. If the app isn’t available on the Play Store/App Store
- Download the APK file for Android devices.
- Or change the location of your Apple/iTunes to a region where you get NVIDIA GeForce Now and search for it again.
- Open NVIDIA GeForce Now after installing it.
- Create an account on NVIDIA if you don’t already have one, and log in. If you already have one, enter your credentials to log in.
- Search for “Lost Ark” and open it.
- Select “Play.”
- Wait a few minutes to enter the game.
- Voila! Complete the Kakul-Saydon raid on your Mac, Android, or iPhone with your friends!!!
What’s the Best PIA Server to Play Lost Ark?
It’s best to select a Private Internet Access server closer to your location for fast speeds and a lower ping when playing Lost Ark.
Thankfully, PIA shows the live latency of its servers. So, choose a server with low latency and in a region where Lost Ark/Steam/NVIDIA GeForce Now is supported to start the game!
However, the closer servers to you may not be in Lost Ark-supported regions.
In that case, it’s best to choose servers in Lost Ark-permitted areas (like Canada and the USA) to unblock access and enjoy seamless gameplay.
Lost Ark Not Working With PIA: Quick Fixes
Try the solutions below if you cannot play Lost Ark with PIA.
Get PIA Dedicated IPs
Lost Ark has gotten good at detecting and banning VPN IPs.
So, if you can’t play Lost Ark with a Private Internet Access VPN because it detected that you’re using a VPN, get a PIA Dedicated IP address.
A dedicated IP address is a unique IP address not shared with any other user.
This way, Lost Ark won’t know you’re using a VPN to play the game, and you can play unhindered.
Try Another VPN Provider
Your Lost Ark gaming ping would increase if you used PIA’s port forwarding. Instead, forward the port using your router rather than your PC to lower the ping.
Likewise, PIA’s port forwarding is best suited for torrenting and not gaming.
The Adventure Awaits!
Private Internet Access is one of the best VPNs to stream Lost Ark using NVIDIA GeForce Now or play directly on your Windows PC. It offers a seamless experience without connection issues or latency when playing against Legion Raids like Vykas or Kakul-Saydon. As long as you’re connecting to a nearby server!
So, get your PIA subscription using these special discounts to improve your Lost Ark access from anywhere, boost gameplay, and ensure security/privacy while playing.